Our trailer

Our trailer

Tuesday, January 26, 2016

4GAS T-Mobile service

4Gas- 4gantennashop.com is a business reseller of T-Mobile services. I am on the $17 for 5 gigs plus unlimited 2G and binge on. They have packages ranging from 5 gigs and up. I did buy a hotspot from them for $89 and had it 5 days later.

The hotspot I choose first was the Rocket aircard because it could be used on the 10 and 20 gig plans if I decided to upgrade. I am swapping it for a ZTE Z915 because it supports the 700 mhz band T-Mobile deployed in Colorado. When I enquired of the swap, the answer was of course we can. Just send back the Rocket when the 915 gets there.

Like with most carriers, T-Mobile has good coverage in Denver and I even have a tower near my house. Where I am really hoping to see a advantage is from the 700 mhz ( band 12) in the mountains. The lower the spectrum, the farther it carries and better penetrates buildings. I hoping to see something better than 2G up there.

You can call and get a real person 24/7. My account managers email is nicholas@4gantennashop.com and I have spoken with the owner twice. All very kind and helpful.

Again I have no connection except as a happy customer.

No comments:

Post a Comment